Why Chose a Career in the HVAC Industry, Industrial Industry or Architectural Metal Industry?
The Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry, Industrial Industry as well as the Architectural Metal industry (together the sheet metal industry) need highly skilled and motivated workers. Through courses offered at our training centers, you can get the high quality education and training designed to give you a rewarding career. As an apprentice, you participate in both on-the-job training and classroom study, allowing you to gain practical experience while learning the technical aspects of the industry—fabrication and installation of HVAC ductwork and equipment, fabrication and installation of architectural metal, service work, and kitchen equipment.
Do you have the desire and aptitude to listen, learn and work with your hands and mind? If so, a sheet metal apprenticeship could be just what you need.
When you enter an apprenticeship, you agree to work in an on-the-job training program and attend specialized classes for five years. As an apprentice in the unionized skilled trades, you:
- Earn a good salary while learning your trade – a salary that increases as your skills and knowledge increase.
- Receive books and other educational material at little or no cost. *Varies/Location
- Learn from instructors who have hands-on experience in the sheet metal industry.
- Apply what you learn right away—your career begins with your apprenticeship.
- Graduate with ZERO student loan debt.
There is no cost to the apprentice for training, although the apprentices are required to purchase their own hand tools and drafting kits. Apprentices also receives credits towards an Associate Degree, at no cost.
Want More Information About Our Training Program?
If you would like to join our team, have questions or comments, please fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.