The Benefits of a Career in Sheet Metal
Higher Wages, Better Benefits, Enhanced SkillsWhether you’re looking for a way to start a rewarding career or want to leverage your working experience for better compensation—we can help you expand your current skill set or develop brand new ones. Find out which path is right for you below!
Experienced WorkersFeel your skills and knowledge don’t require further training? Become a member today to maximize your skillset. Our contractors need skilled workers like you—join our team today. Our experienced workers enjoy all the benefits below:
- Keep yourself and your family healthy with the best, low-deductible healthcare plans available.
- Sharpen your skills and continue learning new skills at our training centers.
- Take advantage of union wages—we’ll fight to get you the fair wages you deserve.
Apprenticeship ProgramThe apprenticeship program provides on-the-job training consisting of specialized classes for five years. Apprentices also receive credit towards an Associate Degree at no cost. As an apprentice in the unionized skilled trades, you:
- Earn a salary that increases as your skills and knowledge increase.
- Receive books and other educational material at little or no cost.*
- Learn from instructors who have hands-on experience in the sheet metal industry.
- Apply what you learn right away—your career begins with your apprenticeship.
- Graduate with ZERO student loan debt.