Start a better future today
An apprenticeship with SMART Local Union 33 Sheet Metal Workers training centers provide a clear path for a brighter future with good pay, benefits, and the security of a skill that will last you a lifetime.1. Do you Qualify?
If you qualify, what are you waiting for? Apply today!2. Request an Application
Click here to have someone contact you.3. Interview Process
Pass steps one and two to set up an on-site interview.4. Start Training
Learn from experts in the classroom and on the job!Join Us Today!
Do I Qualify?
The Joint Apprentice Training Committee (JATC) selects apprentices based on their qualifications without regard to race, ethnicity, creed, sex, or national origin.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Math and mechanical skills
- Dependable and able to accept responsibility
- Drive, determination, and a willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- Good hand/eye coordination, spatial/form perception and manual dexterity