Akron Training Center Providing OSHA 30 Certification and More
Improve Your Sheet Metal Skills, Find Your TalentAkron Training Center welcomes those interested in joining our apprenticeship programs. Take advantage of the opportunity to learn from skilled craftsman with years of experience in the trade. While HVAC is most popular amongst Sheet Metal Workers Local Union 33, Akron is favored for the industrial-based classes and instruction offered to apprentices. Whether you’re a residential light commercial contractor or HVAC service personnel, we have a program that matches your skillset. Wages and benefits received during your apprenticeship program are just some of the advantages of enrolling in our facility.
Do you have previous experience in the trade? Akron Training Center is the facility for you. We provide the opportunity for direct hire with no apprenticeship required.
Welding, OSHA, and HVAC Training Center
- 21,000 square foot classroom and lab.
- Main Classroom, Computer Classroom with CAD Software, HVAC Classroom/Lab, and Drafting Classroom.
- Labs: Sheet Metal Lab and Welding Lab (AWS Test Facility).
- OSHA 30 – online Course
- HVAC Service I
- HVAC Service II
- HVAC Service III
- HVAC Service IV
- Industrial Sheet Metal I thru IV
- CAD/Plasma Programming
- Welding I thru III
- Fire Life Safety
- ICRA – Infection Control Risk Assessment
- Architectural Metals
- Insulating & Lagging
- EPA 608 Certification
- Core I & II
Accept applications Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- A valid driver’s license must be submitted at the time of application.
1890 Venture Cir. SE Massillon, Ohio 44646