Akron Training Center
- Classroom and lab space (21,000 sq. ft.)
- Main Classroom, CAD/Computer Classroom, HVAC Classroom/Lab, and Drafting Classroom.
- Labs: Sheet Metal Lab and Welding Lab (AWS Test Facility).
- OSHA 30 – online Course
- HVAC Service I
- HVAC Service II
- HVAC Service III
- HVAC Service IV
- Industrial Sheet Metal I thru IV
- CAD/Plasma Programming
- Welding I thru III
- Fire Life Safety
- ICRA – Infection Control Risk Assessment
- Architectural Metals
- Insulating & Lagging
- EPA 608 Certification
- Core I & II
Accept applications Monday – Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- A valid driver’s license must be submitted at the time of application.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS:
The SMART Local # 33 Joint Apprenticeship and Training Fund admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its admission policies, educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school administered programs.
1890 Venture Cir. SE
Massillon, Ohio 44646
Want More Information About Our Training Program?
Please fill out the form below with any inquiries and one of our representatives will contact you shortly.